- Range: Xvive transmitter & receiver set designed for electronic music instruments like guitar, bass, etc. More than 70 feet range, Line-0-site outdoors
- Latency: Less than 6ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on four channels one-to-one and no-interference; and one transmitter can transmit a signal to several receivers at the same time also. (Only supports passive electric guitar pickup and piezo-electric Acoustic guitar pickup not with microphone system pickup)
- Frequency Band: Broad 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless, approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia. 2.4G uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and latency, the effective range is about 30 meters
- Design and Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours 4--5 hours of battery life(Rechargeable Lithium Battery) comes with a USB cable for convenient recharging, Includes comes with a transmitter, receiver and power cable, 280° rotatable 1/4" plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions
- HogoR premium guitar pick for professional guitar artists
The Xvive U2 system offers four-channel choices at 2.4 GHz, and up to 70 feet of line-of-sight range outdoors, so you can use four sets of transmitters and receivers with multiple instruments (i.e. four instruments, each into a separate amp; or two guitars into pedalboards and then from the pedalboards to the amps), or you can assign multiple receivers to the same channel and use a single transmitter (i.e. one guitar into more than one amp). And, unless you’re playing on a football field-sized stage, you should be just fine in terms of distance for most venues.
True Sound: You won’t hear a noticeable difference in the tone from your amp, and the U2 system will give you a response from your instrument that is very similar to what you’re used to from a cable. For guitarists, nothing is more important than tone. The Xvive U2 is the only system that accurately delivers your tone without compression or compromise—thanks to its wider frequency response, next-generation technology, and greater dynamic range than other wireless systems.
Extremely Simple Design: The compact size and flexibility of the U2 transmitter and receiver units make it a very practical system. They can be carried in a gig bag, guitar case, or pocket! Because they’re foldable, they don't protrude when plugged into a guitar, amp, or pedal; and you won't need a special model based on whether you plug the U2 into the front of your guitar (a Strat, for example) or the side of your instrument, as you would on a Tele.