- HD RESOLUTION: Features 2.7K-30fps resolution, 5x zoom light sensor and a 360 degree mic
- SHARE YOUR HUNT: Download the Tactacam app on your phone to view and transfer photos and videos, and share your hunt on social media
- WEATHERPROOF: Tactacam performs right alongside you in the rain, sun, snow and anything else you get thrown into along the way
- SINGLE TOUCH OPERATION: Easy to use 1 touch operation with vibration indication allows for easy camera operation
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Tactacam 4.0 hunting action camera, battery, USB cable with charging wall adapter, lens cloth, camera bag, user manual, Tactacam decal, and flat black stabilizer bow mount
Attach the Tactacam 4.0 to your bow, crossbow or firearm, push the power on auto record button to start recording. Push the button again when you want to stop recording. Yes it’s that simple…. The Tactacam 4.0 is easy-to-use and doesn’t interfere with your hunt. The Tactacam 4.0 is compatible with the Tactacam App which allows you to connect to your camera from your smart phone to turn it on and off, view photos and videos and transfer them to your device for easy sharing with your friends or on social media. Tactacam 4.0 also features 5x zoom, 2.7k HD video, low light sensor and a 360 degree mic. Combined with Tactacam’s newly designed shell, quick change mode button, external battery indicator and rugged water resistant construction… This camera is made to perform and will stand up to the rigors of your hunt. Tactacam is designed for you using the best electronics available. Easy to use; 1 touch operation with vibration indication allows for easy camera operation. This small hunting video camera was built with an ultra high quality lens and low-light sensor. Instead of using a fisheye lens, which pushes the images away Tactacam uses a unique lens design, providing a view similar to what we see with the human eye. Tactacam 4.0 now features an improved 5x zoom to bring your target even closer than ever! All this is what makes the Tactacam 4.0 the best hunting action camera on the market. Are you ready to “Share your Hunt”?