- WORLD’S FIRST IR ACTION CAMERA WITH COLOR NIGHT VISION: See the night around you in true color clarity, almost as if it were daytime! Our patented IR sensors enable you to see things the human eye can’t. Record your adventures at any hour
- THE SAFEST WAY TO NAVIGATE - Mount your Aurora Sport monocular on your boat (or any vehicle!) and remotely view navigational markers, upcoming obstructions, and wildlife, previously not viewable at night. NAVIGATE WITH CONFIDENCE with Aurora Sport
- REMOTE VIEWING: Use the Aurora smartphone app to remotely view and record live action. Easily download, share, and relive your nighttime adventures with friends, family & colleagues. Includes SD card storage functionality
- LONG RANGE IR NIGHT VISION IN MONOCHROME OR COLOR - Moonless starlight capable of peerless night-time performance, as far as the eye can see. Incomparable infrared Night vision for boating, fishing, and outdoor exploration
- WATER RESISTANT (IP67 RATED) & TIME LAPSE FUNCTIONALITY - The camera can be submerged in water 3 feet for up to 30 minutes & you can turn a whole night into a short, shareable moment, using time-lapse
Digital night vision has made leaps and bounds in the last 2 years and the SIONYX Aurora Sport is rated for near moonless starlight conditions. The SIONYX ir night vision sensor and optics provide long-range visibility as far as your eye can see whether you're trekking, boating, hunting, or enjoying tactical pursuits such as Mil-Sim / Airsoft.
Whether you're boating at night or running to the fishing grounds at dawn, SIONYX Aurora Sport gives you a huge advantage. Use it as a handheld monocular or mount it on the bow, the Aurora does it all. You can be up and running with a high-performance color night vision system in no time. Enjoy full confidence when boating under extreme low-light conditions.
All it takes is a SIONYX night vision camera and an iPad or Android tablet (or phone) and you can be streaming full-color night vision back to your helm station or use it as a hunting trail cam. All SIONYX night vision cameras are IP67 water-resistant so these cameras are built for wet environments.
Add night vision to your dovetail helmet mount to extend your prowess deep into the night. Use two SIONYX Aurora night vision monoculars as night vision goggles. Add a 940nm laser or IR illuminator and there is nothing your SIONYX can't do. Add a 1064nm light or laser and you’ll see things that Gen3 White Phos cannot.