- 5G Ready! - Low and Mid Bands.
- 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/- 6dB accuracy from 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz, and effective from 200 MHz to 8 GHz!.
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.001 µW/m²
- Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more!.
- Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more!
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz - 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.001 µW/m²
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) - 12 - 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 7" X 4.5" X 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: Cell towers, Cell phone emissions, Cordless home phones, Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth devices, Smart meter emissions, Baby monitors, Airport radar, Microwave oven leakage detection.
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter: Qty=1
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 9 Volt Battery