- OrCam Read has been recognized with the top CES 2021 Best of Innovation Award, in the Accessibility category! OrCam Read is a handheld personal reader, powered by pioneering computer vision and artificial intelligence technology, for people with dyslexia, other reading and learning disabilities or visual impairments
- Easy to use, point the device at the text and click, OrCam Read will instantaneously read the entire text out loud to you. No need to scan each word or sentence
- Reads any printed or digital text, at school, at home, in the office or on the go. Works everywhere, including in dim lighting, doesn’t require internet connectivity to read
- Perfect for school and university students, also for professionals who handle large amounts of text. People with dyslexia, learning disabilities or visual impairments will find it an invaluable aid
- This version is for English language, for other languages contact OrCam. Free OrCam online video tutorials and user support. Note: user must be able to hear, with or without a hearing aid, and have control of their hand movements
OrCam Read is a first-of-its-kind handheld assistive reader, using intuitive point-and-click operation, that seamlessly reads text aloud – from any printed surface or digital screen – in real time. Instantly read any printed or digital text at a press of a button. Either capture full pages of text or target where to begin reading by activating one of the two precision laser guidance options.
OrCam Read delivers increased independence to people who are visually impaired or have reading challenges– empowering them to study, to work, and throughout their daily activities. With this lightweight wireless assistive device, receive barrier-free real-time access to a wide rang of reading materials, books, newspapers, computer and smartphone screens and more.
All you have to do is ask!
The latest revolutionary feature, Smart Reading, allows you to instantly read the exact text you want to read either from a newspaper article or a menu, using voice commands.All operation is processed offline, and no internet connection is required, ensuring data privacy.