- OrCam MyEye Smart is a lightweight smart camera the size of your finger that attaches to virtually any glasses frame. Using AI technology, it instantly and discreetly reads printed and digital text aloud from any surface, in real time. The intuitive device is operated by using simple hand gestures and has more than 20 voice-activated commands. It is designed for all ages, can be used with any level of vision loss or reading difficulties and does not require an internet connection
- FEATURES: Smart Text Reading -The device will search and read specific parts of the text on demand. It can read newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens. Easy-to-Use - Intuitively responds to simple hand gestures. Works Everywhere - Tiny, wireless, and does not require an internet connection. Portable - Small, lightweight, and magnetically mounts onto virtually any eyeglass frame
- Languages Available: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Danish, Polish Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech and more. The device being sold on Amazon will be able to read English, Spanish and France. For devices in other languages please contact us
- OrCam’s groundbreaking reading technology, allows you to simply ask the device to read just the text that interests you: the newspaper headlines, specific menu items such as “Start from Desserts”, “Read amounts” and much more
- Free OrCam online video tutorials and user support. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
OrCam’s mission is to harness the power of artificial vision by incorporating pioneering technology into a wearable platform, improving the lives of individuals who are blind, visually impaired, and have reading difficulties. A breakthrough in low vision wearables, the OrCam MyEye Smart (formerly the MyReader 2.0) uses Artificial Intelligence to read the morning paper, a favorite book, text messages, emails, and more. Now featuring advanced Interactive Reading technology.
New Interactive Reading Feature
Find the information you need faster with MyEye’s groundbreaking Interactive Reading technology. This technology uses Natural Language Understanding (NLU) to help you find specific information in any document. Use simple voice commands to locate a word, headlines, amounts, dates, and more on any reading materials such as bills, magazines, newspapers, even restaurant menus.