- 5″ Touch Screen Display | Real-Time data display with multiple layouts
- Easy to navigate menu system for settings | Store multiple tunes, including factory. Flash saved tunes without the need for a laptop
- 5 Programmable LEDs (RGB) for shift lights, warnings, etc. | On Board Logging, record datalogs without the need for a laptop.| Bluetooth connectivity for peripherals and the TunerView Android app
- This allows datalogging and reflashing right over your factory OBD2 port! | Extended data parameters available on certain vehicles
- USB connectivity for fast data transfers. | Diagnose any Honda/Acura CAN vehicle, even when already locked to a vehicle
The KTunerFlash V2 Touch features a 5″ touchscreen display that can show essential sensor data in real-time as a digital dash display. Though it’s meant as a handheld a simple Dual-T bracket can be added to allow mounting on a variety of inexpensive Dual-T mounts. Through a simple to use touch interface you can choose between different layouts, multiple data items, and even color options on layouts that support color changes.
5 Programmable LEDs can be set to show any combination of colors (RGB) and even allow for fading between a start and end color based on your settings. Customizable intensity settings for each breakpoint allow you to fade in or out at your desired breakpoints. Warnings allow an LED to flash rapidly to easily grab your attention. This can be used for shift lights, an overheat warning, over-boost warning, and other options.
KTunerFlash V2 Touch features On Board Logging With Programmable On/Off Parameters for recording datalogs without a laptop! We allow up to 1000 datalogs to be recorded with no limit on length, so you’ll never miss a beat. Quickly enable or disable on-board logging from the menu and once your parameters are met it will record all essential data for later review. KTunerFlash V2 Touch has built-in bluetooth integration. With a supporting app, like TunerView for Android, you are also able to add additional gauge integration for real-time data display and more.