- 600 lumens tactical flashlight with 83 meters of throw, 1 hour runtime. Press-switch control, one touch high, double click strobe, quick react to changing tactical requirements
- Compact and lightweight, streamlined design, no protruding parts. Item dimensions is 2.20 length x 1.10 width x 1.24 high in inches, weight 2.13oz
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface, tool-less secure installation
- Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your firearm. Compatible with MIL-STD-1913, Glock rails and Weaver rails .(Adapter included in the package)
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body, strong and durable. Convenient charging by connecting the light directly with USB cable
Rail Mount Tactical Light, 600 Lumens GL1
Lightweight and compact body, without protrusion,easily fit into holsters, tactical and concreated portable. Compatible with over 90% of the rails, the light can move back and forth and lock into position easily, adapting to any situation easily.Both Glock rail adapter and 1913 rail adapter included. Twist to tighten rail clamp, easy and intuitive to use. Simple intutive user interface, quickly react to changing tactical requirements. Battery Indicator light on the side, red flashlight reminder for low power.
On/Off: Single click either switch for constant on,single click again to turn the light off.
Momentary On: Press and hold down either switch for momentary on. The light will stay on until the switch is released.
Strobe: Double click either switch for constant strobe on, single click to turn the light off.
- Use your thumb and index to loosen the screw counterclockwise.
- Push the screw to open the clamp.
- Put the adapter into the guide rail slot, and then loosen the clamp to let it tighten naturally..
- Gently press the screw and move the light back and forth to the position you want to place, and then clockwise tighten the screws.