- Heavy-duty group 27 battery box for 12-volt marine, RV, boat, and trailer batteries
- Features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation
- Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 20-degrees Fahrenheit, and unaffected by acid, gas, oil, as well as, UV exposure
- Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation
- Certified and tested to meet United States Coast guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183. 420, American boat and yacht Council (ABYC) E-10. 7 specifications and frustration-free packaging
The HogoR Snap-Top Battery Box is designed for Group 27 Automotive, Marine, and RV batteries. It features locking tabs to fasten the cover securely to the battery case, reinforced plastic handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation, and allows adequate ventilation of battery acid vapors.
This rugged battery box maintains its impact properties down to minus 20°F, as well as, resistant UV, oil, gas, and other contaminants. Perfect installation in a car, boat, camper, motorhome, trailer, or caravan, as well as, generator equipment.