- Unmatched Optics: Each of Freewell 4K Series optics are handcrafted precisely compatible to be used with Mavic Air 2 Drone.
- GimbalSafe: Freewell GimbalSafe technology ensures each filter frame goes through a rigorous lightweight test putting no negative effect on your drone gimbal
- Coating: Waterproof, Dustproof, Scratch-resistant, Oilproof, Color Neutral coating makes sure you get the best possible image while shooting outdoor
- What is included: Just as the name suggests this filter kit takes care of your need during the standard day from cloudy to normal sunny day consist of ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL
- Storage Protection: Each filter kits comes with a robust magnetic filter case
The Standard day 4Pack filters compatible with Mavic Air 2 Drone is designed for you needs from cloudy days to normal sunny day. This pack contains those 4 essential camera lens filters which expert photographers know are frequently required when you want to capture stunning professional quality commercial videos. These filters work to give perfect and crystal-clear images in cloudy to bright sunny lighting conditions outdoor.
The ND (Neutral Density) filters are designed to cut the amount of light by 2x f-stops hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter is helpful in preventing unwanted glare from natural reflective surfaces, such as windows and water bodies to spoil your image quality.
ND4 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 Drone
The ND4 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
ND8 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 Drone
The Freewell Gear ND8 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
ND16 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 Drone
The ND16 filter compatible with Mavic Air 2 from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted ‘Jell-O’ effect which is often seen in footage captured without ND filters.
CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter for Mavic Air 2 Drone
The CPL filter from Freewell Gear compatible with Mavic Air 2 is excellent in preventing the unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows.