- NOVOGRILL COOKING SURFACE: The novogrill cooking surface is very well-suited for low-fat, crisp frying with a grill effect. The induction-compatible base can be used on all stove types and distributes the heat evenly
- LOCKING STATUS: Auto-Interlocking Lid with Audio and Visual Indicator “clicks” and turns from red to green when the lid is properly positioned ensuring safe operating mode
- TIME AND ENERGY: The pressure cooker saves more time and consumes less energy than a conventional cooking pot. To be exact: 20 to 50% less energy. So these fast pots help both the environment and the household budget. This effect is even stronger in what we call multi-level cooking when several components of a meal are cooked in the pressure cooker at the same time
- MEASURING SCALE: Integrated measuring scale - Practical measurements of recipe ingredients
- STAINLESS STEEL: 18/10 Steel is mixed with chrome for hardness and corrosion resistance to acidity, as well as nickel for resistance to air, water, and salt, to create a cookware material that is long-lasting, easy to clean, and heat-resistant
Vitaquick has been tested by MET to UL standards, ensuring a quality product with multiple, patented safety features. This worry-free, efficient pressure cooker includes an automatic pressure valve and auto-locking handle which indicates a secure, locked lid closure with both an audible click and a color display in the handle. Vitaquick pressure cooker feature a cooking indicator that uses two convenient markings for either gentle or speed cooking, preparing all kinds of foods in a healthy, gentle, nutritious manner. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
NOVOGRILL COOKING SURFACE. The novogrill cooking surface is very well-suited for low-fat, crisp frying with a grill effect. The induction-compatible base can be used on all stove types and distributes the heat evenly.
Fresh vegetables are full of valuable vitamins and minerals that are good for us. Selecting the right cooking method will ensure that as many as possible will land on our plates. Scientists discovered that nutrients are optimally preserved by pressure cooking. Carrots, broccoli, and potatoes come out of the pressure cooker with almost the same amount of minerals as they had when they were put into it. In a conventional pot, on the other hand, 15% to more than 25% of the minerals will become lost during cooking.