- Removable handle makes cleaning easy
- This stainless-steel pressure cooker works on all stovetops, electric, gas, glass ceramic and induction
- Superthermic Floor: The enclosed superthermic base absorbs heat very well and distributes it evenly over the entire frying surface
- Locking Indicator: When the indicator turns green and you hear an audible click, the pressure cooker is securely closed and ready to cook
- You'll receive a Stainless steel pressure cooker, 2.6 quart, works on all types of stovetops, with separate glass lid
Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker With the vitaquick pressure cooker, cooking is truly made easy. Features include a unique positioning aid, two markings for gentle and speed settings and a locking indicator. In addition, comes with a measuring scale and an evaporation valve which enables comfort, as wasted steam no longer builds up on the handle.
An even better cooking experience with Fissler vitaquick pressure cooker
Stainless steel: Fissler only uses high-quality 18/10 stainless steel to create long-lasting, easy to clean, and heat-resistant cookware.
Safety closure: Thanks to the practical positioning aid, it becomes ultra-easy to position and close the pressure cooker’s lid.
Safety indication: When the locking indicator pops to green and you hear a clearly audible click, the pressure cooker is safely closed and ready for the stove.
Steam release function: Thanks to the steam release function of the vitaquick series, the vaporization can be regulated conveniently.
Large indicator: The large indicator features two markings, one for gentle and one for speed settings.
Superthermic base: The high-grade superthermic base guarantees the even absorption, distribution and retention of the heat on all kinds of stoves including induction hobs.