- Durable svt (smp vacuum tech) synthetic cover
- Soft polyurethane padding for added comfort
- Nylon 12 filled with carbon fiber shell with anatomic central cutout design for pressure-relief
- Steel rails compatible with most seat posts
- Dimensions/weight: 275 x 140 mm (lxw)/395 grams
Selle SMP's revolutionary saddle design eliminates pressure in sensitive areas, so you can ride longer and farther without numbness or discomfort. The Selle SMP Extra bicycle saddle features a full-length cutout to limit compression of soft tissues for increased blood flow and more comfort, ample padding to absorb vibrations and a distinctive beak nose that provides a stable base for climbing and helps eliminate thigh chafing.
- Like all Selle SMP saddles, the Extra saddle features a unique, "beak" nose that acts as a flat base for comfortable seated climbing and as a relief during descents, offering better control of the bike with the thighs
- Unique design limits compression on the pelvic floor for increased stability and a lower, more comfortable riding position
- Extra-wide central channel eliminates pressure in sensitive areas
- Foamed elastomer padding and a breathable synthetic cover ensure ultimate comfort
- Nylon 12 carbon fiber shell provides lightweight strength
- Tubular steel rails for strength and durability
- An ideal saddle for touring, indoor training and any time comfort's more important than light weight
- Made in Italy.