- BRIGHTNESS: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser that is in conformance with and complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 with a max power output of 5mW for a Class 3R Red Laser - the brightest beam allowed by law
- RUNTIME: 4 hours of battery life that runs on (1) 1/3N battery (included)
- EASE OF USE: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip - user installed - no gunsmithing required
- RELIABLE: Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool
- FITS: Sig Sauer P365 Nitron Micro Compact Pistol
The Crimson Trace LG-422 Laserguard is a powerful red laser sight for the SIG SAUER P365 line of pistols. The LG-422 is quickly and easily user-installed in moments and offers a front activation button powered by Crimson Trace's Instinctive Activation technology. The laser sight will provide four (4) hours of battery life with a single 1/3N Lithium battery (included). As with all Crimson Trace laser sights, the LG-422 is completely user-adjustable for windage and elevation.