- Many insects and diseases are killed on contact with one application. Others, take repeat application to eliminate the problem. Our unique formula does not stress the plant and will not damage flowers, fruits or vegetables as long as it is applied under proper lighting and low heat conditions.
- Lost Coat Plant Therapy has been laboratory tested by CW Analytical (among others) and found to leave no residue; this means it is safe for your soil, food and ornamental plants, pets and people. With proper application our product can be used on the day of harvest.
- Dries off quickly. Tests clean. Clean ingredients means clean test results. Passes strict lab parts per billion testing.
- Safe to apply daily and will not interfere with plant development. Safe to apply on day of harvest and as often as required throughout growth.
- Safe for food and medicinal plants. Biodegradable. PBA Free or HDPE grade bottles.
LOST COAST PLANT THERAPY KILLS SOFT BODY INSECTS, THEIR LARVAE AND EGGS, POWDERY MILDEW, MOLD AND FUNGUS ON CONTACT WITHOUT USING POISON! After saturation of entire plant, our spray will adhere to the target insect, egg case or larvae. It's active ingredients then cause disruption of respiration and digestion. It also penetrates to dehydrate their entire body. Insects can never become immune to this product because they can't get immune to suffocation or dehydration. Lost Coast Plant Therapy was designed to suffocate and dehydrate on contact. That is why it is important to thoroughly saturate your infested plants. If the product does not contact the insect it can't suffocate or dehydrate it.