- High-fidelity plug-and-play wireless system for dynamic microphones
- The system is comprised of a transmitter unit, which connects to your microphone; and a receiver, which connects to a mixer, sound interface, preamp, XLR cable or snake.
- The U3 system features high-resolution, 24-bit / 48 kHz audio, with a very wide and smooth frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 107 decibels. Sing or speak without compromising the quality of your voice or your microphone!
- The internal battery in both the transmitter and the receiver lasts for 5 hours. Both units can be easily charged at the same time using the included dual-USB cable and any standard 5V USB charger—and charging takes between 1.5 and 2.5 hours depending on the current of the charger being used.
- The basic application is to run wirelessly from a dynamic microphone to a soundboard—live, at home or in the studio. But there’s a lot more you can do with the U3 System!
Xvive U3 Plug-on Microphone Wireless System for Dynamic Microphone
What‘s the best way to avoid interference? Xvive U3 digital wireless systems broadcast in the 2.4GHz band, which successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. some environments are more difficult than others for 2.4 GHz wireless system performance.