- Size is everything. The Solomon lofreq is huge in the mix and only 7" compared to a 10" snare
- Recording studio and live stage use on kick drum, bass / guitar cabinets
- Attaches to standard microphone stand (5/8" fine thread) - output jack: neutrik XLR
- Dynamic microphone - 6.5'' Speaker driver - polar pattern: bi-directional - impedance: 150 ohms
- Customized in-line pad for controlled gain (gain and impedance designed to match beta 52)
Plenty of people dangle a speaker from a make-shift stand, re-wire a monitor driver, or even hot-wire a combo amp to try and garner those coveted sub-lows.
Manufacturers and DIYers take to wedging a leftover speaker into a re-purposed orphan snare or tom drum. Sure, you'll probably get signal, but it takes more. All the right pieces in place to capture the best possible signal at the source.
Enter SOLOMON MiCS "LoFReQ". Purpose built from the ground up. Get coveted chest-rumbling, sub-freq goodness, in a smaller package, at half the weight of the conventional manufactured sub-mic, and half the price.