- The previous ME 2 model was able to withstand temperatures between -20 C and 90 C, and humidity between 10% and 90%. The new ME 3 is made of AirSonic 2, the manufacturer’s latest carbon fibre composite said to be another 30% more resistant than the previous generation
- This guitar comes with a raft of effects, including standards like reverb, delay, auto-wah, chorus, octaver and doubler, but also algorithms for modern electronic genres.
- The parameters can be adjusted right down to the smallest detail, so these aren’t just ready-made presets that can’t be changed. Other apps give you tools like a tuner, metronome and even a recorder (more later)
- The recorder in particular sounds like an incredibly useful feature for songwriting. No need to reach for a recorder or root around for a cable to hook up to your DAW; I really like the sound of that.
- Building upon the success of the previous two generations of Lava Me models, the brand is currently at the forefront as they launch the “Smart Guitar” with an LCD panel in place of knobs and switches.
- Enjoy a super fluid interactive experience on this lightweight and intelligent interface. Dive into a sea of astonishingly rich sounds, all within your guitar.
Lava Music’s instruments, it’s safe to say, stand apart from ordinary acoustic guitars. The xcompany doesn’t even try to go the same way as well-known and proven guitar types. On the contrary, it tries to take a new path in almost every aspect of the Lava Me 3 Carbon Fiber Smart Guitar, starting with the materials. The single-piece body is made of injection-moulded carbon fibre. The obvious advantage here is that this instrument is very light, while at the same time being extremely rigid and won’t be affected by humidity. No matter how much the temperature fluctuates or how high the humidity is, these guitars maintain their setup.