- Enjoy a super fluid interactive experience on this lightweight and intelligent interface. Dive into a sea of astonishingly rich sounds, all within your guitar
- It works autonomously, without relying on mobile phone connection. Naturally, it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and cloud sync
- For Dozens of modular algorithms painstakingly coordinated with FreeBoost 2.0 technology, you can now effortlessly recreate magical sounds, with or without plugging in
- AirSonic is highly resistant against extreme changing of temperature and humidity. It deliver a consistent performances from -40°C to 80°C. Now you can take your LAVA ME with you, even places like Iceland or Sahara Desert
- Using guitar effects is now as simple as adding filters to a picture. You can also customize and fine tune the specific parameters
The one-piece body technology was developed with extensive research combining much collaboration with different companies to ensure its finest result. The weight of the mold for LAVA ME’s body weighs over 6 tons, and required a machine that delivered more than 1000 tons of pressure machines for each injection molding. That’s how we make such a perfect and seamlessly product. Dynamic elastic modulus is the key to determinant an acoustic performance of ones material, to put it simple, the lighter and stronger the material is, the better the acoustic performance is. AirSonic has 30% higher dynamic modulus than commonly used material for wooden guitar such as spruce, mahogany and rosewood.