- EXPANDABLE POWER SOLUTION: With the CIOKS DC10 Link, you can connect two or more power supplies using a single main power cord. Customize your power bank to match your rig's specific needs
- CONFIGURABLE POWER OUTPUTS: The professional "Link" power supply offers isolated outlets you can set from 9V to 24V. It delivers a total of clean 2800mA power current
- COMES WITH AN mA-METER: The advance mA-meter measures all connected pedal's current draw and lets you know which correct outlet to use without wasting any power.
- REDUCES HUMS AND NOISE: The onboard toroidal transformer protects your audio signal from causing unwanted noise thanks to the added electromagnetic field shield.
- ENSURES SMOOTH OPERATION: All outputs have short circuit protection so if one outlet overloads, its respective LED indicator will turn off, but will not affect the other pedals.
CIOKS DC10 Link - 10 Isolated Outlets, 9, 12 and 9-24v DC Power Supply This is one state of the art professional power supply for effect pedals. It delivers 2.800mA of the cleanest power from its 10 isolated outlets with 9 and 12V available. Besides being one of the most powerful power supplies for effect pedals on the market it also offers some new advanced features. The adjustable outlet 10 will power pedals with non standard voltages like e.g. Tonebones at 15V, Blackstar dirt pedals at 22V, GLAB GSC-4 controller at 24V, all high current 18V pedals from Hiwatt, a few vintage EHX and many others. Due to its very high 800mA current capability at 9 or 12V you can with this single outlet power one of the big units like Line 6 M9 or M13, VOX ToneLab or some older BOSS GT-XX Processors just to mention a few .The mA-meter allows you to measure all your pedals� current draw so you can use the correct outlet for each unit without �wasting� power by connecting say a 160mA pedal to a 400mA outlet instead of using a 200mA outlet. Also if you like to power three pedals using our 3-way daisy chain you can check their total mA figure and match them to an outlet with sufficient power .Should you need more outlets, even more power or some AC you can ad another CIOKS link Power Supply to it. With the new DC10 link you get the best of.